Outpatient treatment is individualized and addresses the child/adolescent’s presenting symptoms. The goal of treatment is to focuses on problem solution, symptom resolution or reduction and stabilization.
Service include, but are not limited to:
- Intake and Assessment
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling / Family Support
- Pre-Hospitalization Screening/Court Screening
- Physician Assessment and Treatment
- Medication Administration / Medication Monitoring
- Basic Living Skills
- In-Home Intervention
- Crisis Intervention and Resolution
- Mental Health Consultations
- Case Management
- Juvenile Court Liaison
- Community Education
Child and Adolescent Mental Illness Outpatient Services are provided to children, adolescents (ages 5 through 18) in Dallas, Perry and Wilcox Counties. These services are available Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.